1. Front shell (also called front cover): Surface treatment methods are: Direct injection molding color, painting, electroplating, covering (also called transfer printing), hot stamping and so on.
2. Rear Shell (also called rear cover)
3. Battery cover
4. Mirror: The material has the glass (also divides into the flat glass and the arc glass) and the plastic, which hangs the wall clock basically is the glass, clock then 2 kinds have.
5. Clock face (also called literal): the material has the paper, the PVC (one kind of plastic), the metal. The marks, words and patterns are printed on the screen.
6. Zhong (also called the pointer): the material has plastic and metal, of which hanging wall clock is basically metal, clock 2 species have.
7. Movement (travel):
① The second hand of the operation is divided into: jump-seconds movement and sweep the second movement (also known as mute movement).
② Wall Clock movement is divided into: Single travel movement (for short) and music on the hour of the movement (also called the movement).
③ clock movement is divided into: stand-alone and alarm machine. One of the noisy machine is divided into a single alarm movement and with sleep function of the alarm. Alarm noise is divided into a single segment BB sound and 4 BB sound (that is, by the weak gradually strong BB sound).
9.LCD (i.e. liquid crystal display) components: divided into Chinese and English 2 kinds. There are only 1 LCD components on a clock, the general display content is calendar (that is, calendar year, month, day, week, Chinese lunar month, day) and temperature; one clock has 2 LCD components, of which 1 display the calendar, and the other 1 show the temperature and humidity.
10. Pendulum Movement (Auxiliary movement): Divided into swing movement and swing movement.